OMNI 360 ADVISORS LLC is proud to offer an investment approach. When you partner with us on ESG investing, you have an opportunity to invest in companies that align with your personal values, specifically those companies with socially conscious and environmentally responsible programs.
As you commit to your vision of your financial future, you can support companies making an investment in policies that sustain the world’s future, too.
We use a four-prong approach with ESG investing in an effort to:
- Analyze sources that allow for minimal trading or turnover cost with the likelihood of higher anticipated returns
- Use a rigorous set of sustainability metrics to determine company suitability for inclusion
- Invest in those companies making what we believe to be significant strides environmentally when compared with their competition
- Maintain diversity in investment portfolios while fairly underweighting or excluding those companies without a focus on environmental and socially conscious issues
With this approach, we seek to continue to recommend and work with our clients on sound investment strategies that generate returns and accomplish financial goals without excluding these important non-financial metrics like ESG initiatives.
This is a personalized approach that helps you narrow down what’s most critical for you in your investment strategy, including things such as:
- Environmental efforts: Carbon emissions, green energy programs, water usage, and waste management
- Social: Fair labor practices, employee diversity initiatives, sexual harassment policies, data security
- Governance: Board diversity, executive pay transparency, political contributions
Studies have found that the performance of sustainable funds is comparable to the total returns of traditional funds, and in some cases, that ESG investment strategies outperform traditional funds. Likewise, research has discovered that ESG investing can reduce downside risk.
If you want to discuss ESG stocks or ESG mutual funds, OMNI 360 ADVISORS LLC is here to help you. We’ll work with you to create an ESG portfolio with the core beliefs and values most important to you.
All investing involves risk, including the potential for loss of principal. There is no guarantee that any investment plan or strategy will be successful. The extent to which ESG factors will impact each client’s portfolio holdings will vary.