The Northwestern Mutual 2022 Planning and Progress Study calls attention to the fact that more people want help with their financial planning than ever. With rising inflation, uncertainty across the board, and the possibility of an upcoming recession, more people are recognizing the value of getting outside help with their planning and investment strategies.
Before the pandemic, only 18% of people were working with a financial advisor, and they sought one out in the past few years. There are many reasons behind this shift, but if you’ve been feeling the call to meet with a team of financial professionals, we’re here to help you whether you have an existing financial plan or not.
Some of the reasons that you might be contemplating working with a financial advisor for the first time include:
- The prolonged reflection time during the pandemic causing you to rethink your life goals
- A new perspective on how you see work fitting in your life and how that work can contribute toward your financial goals
- Being able to work remotely, which may have you thinking about moving somewhere new, living a digital nomad life, or locating closer to family
- Big changes in your personal life, such as thinking about getting married, going back to school, starting a family, or having children
- Balancing your finances to care for elderly loved ones
No matter how you have come to the conclusion that you want outside support in your financial plan, we’re here to guide you through it. At Shah Total Planning, we believe that each person’s plan is unique and should align with their individual goals. Now people are seeing more potential in crafting their own future than ever before. If that speaks to you, contact us today for a full review of your financial picture.